Themes for Technical Paper:
- Carbon Emissions and Climate Change
- Prevention is better than cure-Elaborate in context of Mother Earth.
- TRelief Chain Logistics in Natural Disasters
- Tsunami Early Warning system
- The role of bio-energy in a climate-changing world
- Low impact development for storm water management
- E-Waste Recycling and Management
- Innovation in municipal waste collection systems
- Recovery of valuable metals from waste printed circuit boards
- Use of greywater in production of mortar and concrete.
- Cyber Security.
- Augmented Reality V/S Virtual Reality
- SCADA & Automation.
Rules and Regulations
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page and Paper should not exceed 8 pages.
- The format for the abstract and paper should be as per the format given in the attached
document named “Technical paper format_dhara”
- Last date of submission of abstract is 15/04/2017. Open for students of all streams.
- The subject of the mail with the attached abstract and later, the final paper should be
the domain and sub-category under which the paper is categorized.
- College I-Card is mandatory on event day.
- Please bring your PowerPoint presentation in a pen-drive.
- Soft-copies of the submitted paper and PowerPoint presentations must be in the .docx
- Please mail your abstract, paper and presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com . Difficulties will be addressed through the
- Please bring 2 hardcopies of the submitted paper on the day of the event.
- Participants will get 10 minutes for presentation followed by question and answer
- Ms. Priyanka Bhartiya